2011. július 14., csütörtök

Erin Andrews Glams Up the 2011 ESPY Awards

She?s one of the hottest ladies in sports media, and Erin Andrews
was spotted arriving at the 2011 ESPY Awards last night (July 13).

The ESPN sideline reporter donned a fabulous floral print dress as she hammed it up for the paparazzi outside the Nokia Theatre LA Live in Los Angeles.

Erin is featured in a revealing article in the upcoming issue of Marie Claire magazine in which she discusses her struggles following the notorious hotel room video recording fiasco.

Miss Andrews said she had a hard time seeing her stalker in person at the court trial- ?It was awful. He ended up walking in right in front of us, and I started to hyperventilate. I looked at my dad and was like, ?I can't breathe.? My dad was a rock. I had these notes, and he goes, ?Look down and concentrate on your notes.? I looked down, and you could just hear teardrops hitting my paper. And it was funny, for a guy who stood behind a door and took this video of me and stalked me, he didn't look at me once in court. He couldn't look at me.?

Erin also noted that it was tough to return to work after the incident. ?For the first few months, I didn't know if someone on my crew had done this to me; I didn't know if this person was still following me. I kept thinking he would jump out of the closet in the hotel. Honestly, I shouldn't have gone back so soon. I should have taken care of myself.?

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/espy-awards-2011/erin-andrews-glams-2011-espy-awards-524144

Eliza Dushku Emilie de Ravin Emma Heming Emma Stone

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése