2011. október 8., szombat

David & Victoria Beckham Get Harper Her First Passport

Getting their little girl her necessary travel documents, David and Victoria Beckham stepped out with daughter Harper Seven in Santa Monica, CA on Friday afternoon (October 7).

The soccer superstar walked alongside his singer-turned-designer wife as she toted their 3-month-old into a federal building to get their little girl her very first passport.

During the course of the day, Posh also took to Twitter to post a too-cute picture of Harper's tiny hand touching her daddy's hand - which was adorned with a brand new tattoo of the word "Love".

Of the precious moment, Mrs Beckham wrote, "Harper loves Daddy's new tattoo of love. X VB"

On a sidenote, David recently spoke with the New York Times about his plans when it comes to his soccer career, as he said, ?I?m 36, had a bad injury last year and it takes a toll on your body. I still have pain. I?ve had offers from Europe, but I?m happy to play and live here.

The Los Angeles Galaxy midfielder added, ?My health is the biggest thing. I want to be able to kick a football around with my children in 10 years. That?s the biggest thing."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/victoria-beckham/david-victoria-beckham-get-harper-her-first-passport-550829

Jenny McCarthy Jessica Alba Jessica Biel Jessica Cauffiel

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése