2011. október 18., kedd

Tweets From The Hollywood Nest

@CLMazza Look at my Gia shirt!

@Bethenny People are brutal at the playground.one nanny &one mommy made rude comments bc I'm running after bryn in heeled boots.doing my best.

@lisarinna I eat my kids vitamins when they leave them and don't take them. Any of you crazy moms do that?!

@destinpfaff Woman is more powerful than man. Remember that single ladies.

@tristasutter I am not an expert at many things, but seeing spooky monster faces in our video monitors after kids have gone 2 bed comes so naturally 2 me.

@jeweljk Home- being sick sucks- but baby seems to be doing ok- which is good! How r u all?

Don't forget to follow @celeb_babyscoop on Twitter!

Top Story? (feature beneath menu): 
no

Source: http://celebritybabyscoop.com/2011/10/18/tweets-from-the-hollywood-nest

Gretha Cavazzoni Gwen Stefani Halle Berry Hayden Panettiere

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése