2011. október 10., hétfő

Dirty Soap E?s Latest Reality TV Hit!

If you aren?t watching E?s new hit show Dirty Soap then you should be. Oh yes this is must see TV me my friends. It is Sunday and while to many that means football to me it means a brand new episode of Dirty Soap in just a few hours, woot woot. The show which gives viewers an inside look at the personal lives of some of Soap Opera?s hottest stars is must see TV for me. You have single gals, costars and friends Kelly Monaco and Kirsten Storms. Married couple Jenna and Galen Gering and dating couples Brandon Beemer and Nadia Bjorlin and Farah Fath and John-Paul Lavoisier. The entire cast rules, seriously E! hit it on the nail with this cast. I personally was surprised at how much I love Kirsten and Kelly and how much Farah really bugs the crap out of me. I mean I didn?t expect to not like anyone but I really didn?t not expect to enjoy the lives of Kelly and Kirsten as much as I do, I feel like I could be friends with them if I knew them. As for Farah she is so not as I thought she would be [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/KhAeJiuB8ms/

Christina Applegate Christina DaRe Christina Milian Christina Ricci

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése